The Bedroom Window

 "THE BEDROOM WINDOW "


Few years back I mean before pandemic when  every thing is fine me and my family moved to new house which are provided by our government for lower middle class people My father is an Auto Driver and mother is a house wife .


        

We are exited about our new house happy faces finally we came in to new house and Me and my younger Brother made new friends with neighbors   too. Every thing is well and good we had our dinner and me and my brother decided to go for bed as we are tired from morning.

       Finally my parents also went for bed and all the lights where off in the house suddenly in the midnight 2.00 clock I started hearing the sounds that someone is knocking our main door. In the beginning I thought it would be my dream but later on I started listening to it continuously so, I wake up from my bed and tried to wake up my younger brother so he could help me to check who is knocking  and as the time passing I could hear the sounds are loud I am worried and rushed in to my parents room and I

                                                                                                                    To be continued...



 

 

Comments

  1. Hello Everyone This is my first Blog hope you like the content and support me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment